Monday 21 February 2011

Update:

This is a quick update to inform you that I have edited the majority of the photographs, for the background, and I will finish them in the next couple of days, when there will be another post update. However, before I go any further than than, I have decided to ask the audience whether they prefer the original photo, of just the industry, or the edited photos, in which I have added the three colours of my colour scheme, which are black, red and yellow. This will be done in the form of a questionnaire. In addition to this, the questionnaire will ask the target audience whether they prefer the newly designed lyric boards, or prefer the old ones. This will help me decide whether or not to use them, as I have been having some concerns as to whether the lyrics on the board will stand out and/or be easily read by the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment