Sunday 27 February 2011

Screen Test:

Below is a video showing my new lyric boards, in a test situation. I decided to do this video, so I could see if the lyric boards showed up clearly on-screen, and more importantly if the audience could see the lyrics that are on the board.


As you can see, when doing this screen test, the lighting was too strong on the lyric boards, causing a reflection. I had messed around with the lighting and this was the best I could get it without de-illuminating the green screen background. Basically, if it is too dark, Chroma Key won't work properly. However, I think, during editing, that I'll be able to lower the brightness and higher the contrast to make the lyric boards more darker, allowing the lyrics on the board to clearly be seen. Now I know this, I can shoot my proper footage.

No comments:

Post a Comment