Monday 28 February 2011

Band Logo:

The logo won't appear on any of my final texts, because it doesn't look professional enough. However, it will appear on some merchandise which I am planning on designing, to help (with this logo) to create a band identity.


It follows the style of Russian Constructivism, even featuring the russian-style font which has become iconic of my fictional band 'Renegades' (or 'The Renegades' as they would most likely be referred to). It also abides by my chosen colour scheme, with the added white colour on "we are the" to make it stand out, as it is the band's slogan/motto. If I had the time, I think I'd be able to expand on this idea, and incorporate it into my music video and ancilliary texts. However, it is at the bottom of my list of things to do at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment