Friday 18 February 2011

Final Draft of Inside Sleeve 2: (DVD Section):

I created a large circle in the centre, and added the 'dark strokes' effect on
Photoshop CS3. I also did a vertical fade on some red, to make the background.

I added the piece of plastic in the centre, which will hold my CD in place,
so I could work around it.

I added all of the information that you would find on the Digipack somewhere. In
this case, I added it to the sleeve which will hold the DVD.

I added more institutional information, including the record label's logo, as
well as the copyright statement and who directed the music video.
All of these features are conventional of a Digipak, and are usually found on the back
cover. For aesthetic reasons, I placed it under the DVD.

Below is what this panel looks like with the bonus DVD on top:

No comments:

Post a Comment