Friday 18 February 2011

Update:

I have decided to take photographs for my background sequence in my music video. This is because I plan on editing them, so they conform to the colour scheme of my digipak and magazine advertisement. The photographs have been taken, and a collection are shown below:

Picture of a street; dominated by industry and focussing on
the closed cocoa mill


Again, showing the cocoa mill, but also looks more
derelict with the damaged wall in the foreground
Storage tanks can be seen, which hold gas to the best of my knowledge.
Not sure if this will be used, unless I can hide the parked car
behind the lead singer.
More storage tanks, which may be good to change the colour, possibly
to the beat of the music?

A narrow street, with dull brick walls and pipes overhead, which
may or may not be used in my music video. I am thinking about putting colours
in to the video, and change them, as I just said, to the beat of the music, but
that would be very limited with this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment