Friday 11 February 2011

Second Draft of my CD:


I decided to redesign my CD because the vinyl record design didn't fit with my theme of Russian Constructivism. The new design, however, does and also follows my colour scheme of red, black, cream with the addition of white, also. Furthermore, the text of the album title and band name are in the russian font that I have used throughout my production. I noticed, also, that a recurring feature of CD's are the addition of the tracklist on it; a convention I hadn't previously noticed. I decided to make my disc more conventional whilst also making it more 'alternative' and 'anti-mainstream' by writing in the tracklist in a messy, scruffy manner, making it look scruffy and follow the conventions of the anti-conventional alternative rock and indie genres.

No comments:

Post a Comment