Monday 8 November 2010

Ideas 2:

I am considering filming my music video backwards (the lyric boards will be done in the wrong order, so when it is played in the right order, it will look as though the lyric boards are flying to the actor on-screen) as It is a conceptual clip, it would be conventional to be unconventional. It should add the added touch of looking good, a main focus of conceptual music videos. It should look humorous. The only problem I may have is the lyric timing, however it may be possible to get around this as my music video is meant to be imperfect and completely wrong, featuring the wrong lyrics. I'm just wondering if this will ruin the effect which the lyric boards will have on the audience.

My music video, like Bob Dylan's, will draw attention to the lyrics of the song, but unlike Dylan's, it wont be in an analytical way, but a mocking way. Aimed towards the video for Subtarranean Homesick Blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment