Thursday 21 October 2010

Music Video Idea:

My music video, a conceptual clip, will have no narrative or performance in it. It will be a parody of Bob Dylan's 'Subterranean Homesick Blues' promo, where he stands in front of a camera at long-shot and show cards which have lyrics on them. In my video, in order to parody this, I will be doing the same thing, except most of the lyrics will be wrong (besides from the first verse and chorus, which will be correct). During any guitar interludes, I will have a board for them too stating that it is a guitar bit. I will most likely change it from "guitar solo" to "drum solo", so it is completely wrong. I have also purposely chosen a shorter song, with White Lines by Feeder being 2.54 in length, because Bob Dylan's song is also short, with it being 2.10. This is because just two minutes will need a lot of lyric boards, and I suspect I will need over 60 boards for my music video...

No comments:

Post a Comment