Friday 4 March 2011

New Sequence Re-shoots:

I have re-shot the lyric board sequence to my music video, to incorporate the newly designed lyric boards, which feature the style of Russian Constructivism. I did three takes, two of which are shown below, where one featured a mistake by the actor (not shown), another featured high amounts of lighting, which distorted the viewing of the lyrics on the boards (due to the reflective qualities of the paper, because it had been printed on) and the last features lower lighting, with the lyrics on the boards visible, but the chroma key effect has affected the footage, as the lines between the green background and the model aren't defined enough. I will be using take 1, with the lyrics not easily viewable, by using layers to allow me to edit the brightness and contrast on the lyric boards; leaving the actor still bright and easy to Chroma Key. The videos are shown below:

Take 1:

Take 2:

No comments:

Post a Comment