Thursday 6 January 2011

Inside Sleeves Work: Inside Panel 1: CD section -

This is the section of my digipak which will hold the CD. I have continued to follow the colour scheme of red black and cream, in this instance replacing the cream with white to create a starker contrast. The CD will be placed over the 'thanks' by the band members.


This is the plastic casing, see-through, that will hold the CD. The background shown will be
underneath the plastic casing and CD.

This is what the Inside sleeve will look like with the CD atop of the plastic holder.
- post edited on 16/02/11 just after I had created my second draft of my CD. This has allowed me to think more about the colour scheme in the background, and I am sure I will be making another draft of the inside sleeve, as there appears to be too much red and I believe I can incorporate some Russian Constructivism in to the back of the plastic casing.

No comments:

Post a Comment